Monday, December 28, 2009

... But they never mention taste!

When I read the reviews of some other teas or the companies that produce them I am astounded by the fact that each one seems to find a way to avoid what to my mind is a very basic characteristic of tea .... the flavor!
I wonder what would make them avoid the subject?

You'll notice when we get reviewed the first thing written (as in the one above... thanks Karen Salken) is about taste... this is our focus!
Yes, we do single origin, organic, eco packaging and as much as we care about all these things (and we do! ) what would it matter if the taste wasn't there!
We make a great effort to create unique blends and we go to great lengths to assure that our oolongs are smooth and luxuriant, our greens are crisp & fresh so we are proud when it gets noticed.

So when you hear about other teas that claim this or that ... ask yourself ... " I wonder why they didn't mention taste?

No comments: