Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cafes & Tea

It follows that in my business get to spend a bit of time in cafes if your goal is to bring great tea to Melbourne than the wisest place to start would be the hundreds of cafes here.
However the beginning of my spending inordinate amounts of time in cafes leisurely enjoying beautiful pots of tea developed long before I ever hit Melbourne.
Truth be told it is one of the places I feel most comfortable to do just what I'm doing now writing in a journal...
Since my teen years, of course in earlier days there was no IPAD or internet I have committed time to structuring my thought as the thoughts of others float, drift & sometimes crash around me.Tea
It is the time that a pot of tea is most beneficial the writing flows, the conversations flow and the raising and lowering of my cup is like a metronome counting out the beat of the room.
It could just be me ... but I find it soothing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: